05 October 2008

Happy Times

My friend Carla got married a few weeks ago. Her wedding was soooo much fun! The boyfriend and I had an amazing time (this was pre-issues) and we got to hang out with the fun friends from his current work and my past place of employment. See some pictures below of our fun night in Summit, N.J.

By the way, the Grand Summit Hotel was so cool and the town of Summit ruled. We went to this diner for breakfast - the diner has been around for more than 75 years! It was cheap and delicious!





I also spent a long weekend at a family friend's beach house two weeks ago. J and I had some friends down to Barnegat Light on Long Beach Island for part of the long weekend and we went on a bike ride, out to dinner, the beach (he surfed and I just swam - I'm trying to learn how to surf, but it's hard), climbed the Barnegat Light Lighthouse, walked on the jetty and played a lot of cards. We had an awesome weekend!

Now, a question for you readers. Why would you want to kick someone out of your life that makes you happy, who does fun things with you and with whom you are compatible?

No comments: