05 October 2008

Heart Ache

It happens when you least expect it. Due to confusion, your heart begins to break. You're not sure why or when it begins. But one day, you find out that he's not as happy as he seems. With life and because you are a part of his life, with you, too. But no matter what, you still love him and will probably forever.

I'm not sure how I feel about him anymore. Sometimes I love him; without a doubt in my mind, I love him. And other times, I'm confused. I don't know how to feel. All there's left to do is fight for love as much as possible, but let it go when the fighting is too much to bear. I don't know when that will happen. We were deliriously happy for more than three months. Now, I just don't know what happened. Real life maybe. Real life and adulthood. Wish us luck, dear readers. Wish us luck.

No comments: