14 March 2009

Britney's Circus

Last night, Hayley and I (with my mother and her uncle) attended the Britney concert at the Prudential Center in Newark. The show was, in a word, AWESOME! Britney looked fantastic, her dance moves were classic Britney, as were her costumes. It took her a few songs to get used to being on stage - she looked and acted very nervous in the beginning - but she quickly became comfortable and really got into the show. My mom took a lot of video and here are a few for your viewing pleasure...

Perez Hilton filmed an introduction, which played before Britney's first song, "Circus:"


Britney getting "In the Zone:"


One of my favorite songs, "Everytime:"


"Slave for You" was so hot:


And she closed with "Womanizer:"


Thanks, mom, for taking so many great videos!

The concert was worth every penny of the $500 my mom and I paid for tickets! And if you think that was a lot, the girl sitting next to me flew all the way from Melbourne, Australia just to attend the concert! Crazy? Maybe a bit extreme, but I'd probably do the same thing.


No comments: