19 March 2009

Real Housewives of NJ??

Thanks to a tip from my friend Laur, I found out that the next season of the addictive and trashy (hellooo Real Housewives of Atlanta) reality show series "The Real Housewives of..." on Bravo is set in... NEW JERSEY! I am so excited for the premiere, which occurs on Tuesday May 12 at 11 PM ET. There is a special sneak peak on Tuesday April 7 at 11 PM ET. The description cracks me up... "The hair is big, but the drama is bigger in the newest installment of the "Real Housewives" franchise, The Real Housewives of New Jersey."

For me, the Real Housewives of Orange County is and always will be the best. The New York season is ok so far. The Countess Luann is pretty entertaining with her high-and-mighty routine. The Atlanta season was like a joke. Kim and all the other ladies were so pitiful, even in comparison to the other seasons which display materialism and pettiness at their best. I watch the marathons while at the gym and I am so excited to see my home state in all its glory!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHAHA omg i had no idea this was happening, this is hysterical