05 March 2009

Fashion and Wal-Mart do mix

If you read any popular newspapers (or their corresponding websites) I'm sure you know by now that retail sales are sliding for stores across the country, everywhere but at Wal-Mart. I have been boycotting Wal-Mart for the best few years, mostly because I hate the retail giant for being awful to its employees and the world community in general. However, just because I'm not a Wal-Mart shopper, doesn't mean I can't do some research to benefit those of you in search for inexpensive, yet stylish clothes and accessories. Yes, Wal-Mart does have some pretty decent options for the budget-consious fashionistas out there. I mean, if it's good enough for Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (who have a children's clothing and accessories line here), the it's good enough for all of you! Here's a look I threw together quickly, to illustrate Wal-Mart's possibilities.



Cute, right? And you can get all this for less than $100! Just because we are all anxious about the economy, doesn't mean our style has to suffer. Just be on the lookout for deals elsewhere and be creative with what shoes you pair with what dress. Now's the time to take some chances and mix it up.


No comments: