09 February 2009

And the winner will be...

...not this guy.
According to BBC News, Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak will be one of the 13 competitors on the new season of Dancing with the Stars. He's a looker, isn't he ladies?

The roster includes other C/D-list celebs including Jewel, Belinda Carlisle, Lil' Kim, Shawn Johnson, Steve-O and Denise Richards. I'm putting my money on little Shawn Johnson - she already has dancing skills and her partner will be able to do some crazy lifts with this Olympic gymnast.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woz! Woz! Woz! Woz! Woz! Woz! Woz!

I'm pretty sure he could win this competition if it were a battle of wits.

BrieAnn said...

Yes - that is true. However, this is a competition of dance skills, coordination, grace and physical endurance. So, I'm still going to go with Shawn.

Carla said...

I vote for Steve-O because even if he has some horrible ballroom dancing accident we know that he will keep on groovin'. Nothing can stop that dude.