06 February 2009

Newest obsessions

I am so loving this organic chocolate right now! It's called Endangered Species Chocolate and 10% of net profits are donated to help support species, habitat and humanity. I buy one bar a week and that is all the chocolate I am allowed to eat that week. The flavor I am slowly savoring this week is Dark Chocolate with Goji Berry, Pecans and Maca. Delish.

How is this transition for you: One minute I'm helping to save animals (by buying socially acceptable chocolate), the next I am telling you about this snakeskin clutch with which I am obsessed. I saw it last week in H&M (so it is FAKE snakeskin, alright?) and am hating myself for not purchasing the second biggest clutch I have ever seen.

I am also crushing on these Theory flats. Can I justify spending $200 on a pair of shoes when I am spending half of my salary on rent, cable and groceries? Moments like these make me wish I had a sugar daddy...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not loving those shoes - but I do Like the ones I got for you from my fav.....TJ.