05 February 2009

Greetings!

Hello "Yeah Like the Cheese" fans! Brie has generously let me post on her blog. My old blog was super fun and I really enjoyed writing it, but I did not post as frequently as I would have liked. So, now I am a contributor here and I hope that between the two of us we can keep everyone entertained (most likely while they are supposed to be working!).



Brief introduction... My name is Hayley, as Brie mentioned, and I am a student at George Washington University where I am pursuing my Masters in Public Health in Epidemiology. I am interning at Georgetown where I am doing a policy analysis of open source intelligence use by the WHO. I am currently looking for a job for when I graduate this May. I live in D.C., currently on the Hill. I love living here because it is a young, powerful, vibrant, buCheck Spellingt livable city that never gets boring! The picture to the left is myself, Sarah (my roommate and high school friend), and Brie when she came to visit.

I am currently on my lunch break from doing my research at the Library of Congress. Tonight I will be indulging in one of my newest obsessions... "The Tudors". It is a very scandalous and exciting portrayal of King Henry VIII and his parade of marriages, affairs, and beheadings. I will head over to my friend Laur's new apartment in Arlington, VA to view the rest of season one.




P.S. There is a guy sitting near me who is chewing SO loudly with his mouth open. It drives me CRAZY when people do that. I can't even eat my own food, which is very rare for me!

No comments: